Today’s CIO’s have an opportunity to challenge existing value chains by exploiting new digital opportunities, accelerating the adoption of new business models and go to market strategies, and embedding a new culture of execution throughout the business to sustain transformation.
This means the CIO needs to be able to confidently;
- Speed up iterations and decision making to support a lean approach
- Set clear aspirational targets, creating a clear structure and maintaining leadership energy
- Create an engaging change story – communication of the ’Why transform?’
- Deploy their best talent to deliver the most critical parts of the transformation
- Create a culture of progressive change and accentuate the positive
- Foster collaboration and building employee capabilities
The challenge however is to objectively identify the organisation’s current capabilities, including behaviours that underlie problems with systems or processes that need to be changed to reach transformation goals.
Techspace’s approach to transformation
At Techspace we view transformation as a feasible, pragmatic pathway that might involve a couple of steps, or a giant leap forward. The size of the steps is not important to us – it’s about helping you build the right capabilities, behaviours, processes and technology enablers that help you bring about meaningful, long lasting enterprise change.
The Techspace framework
The Techspace framework ensures that together we can plan and implement your strategy confidently. Each stage comes with a rigorous approach that can be customised depending on where your business is at.
The Techspace framework works across the continuum from defining the business mission and strategy, understanding the opportunities, redesigning and implementing new technology, through to business outcome realisation. The emphasis of business transformation is at the behaviours, technology and implementation stages.
What we can help with
- Apply a proven structured process to help you build the right capabilities, behaviours, processes and technology enablers to bring about long-lasting enterprise change.
- Support leading organisational change
- Defining target operating models
- Embedded culture change programmes
- Supporting all aspects of related change across people and process including labour relations
- Support leading related core technology system changes
- Roadmaps and options assessments
- Optimise, upgrade or replace legacy systems
- Solution assessment analysis
- System comparison analysis
- Vendor selection
- Independent quality assurance
Want to talk to us about how we could help?
In Auckland, email Franck Ridon - email@example.com
In Wellington, email Eem Ziedins - firstname.lastname@example.org